Sunday, March 14, 2010

I am A Proud Asian.


Amelie today could not served well at lunch and turn away alot of good customer.
We feel bad and sorry.We usually serve breakfast before 11.30am and as we serve we prepare for lunch so, as amelie is small and short of storage and man power, we usually don't kept a lot of stock.

Today we sold all our breakfast at about 11.15am and 4 people came in to amelie at about 11.25am when we just started to do lunch but this 4 young people insisted that we should served them breakfast.My partner started to apologise and explain as polite as possible but one of them who is a real kuai low insulted her, (U SUCK).Ya! i know you 'kuai low' always say that in the movies,we malaysian call that Boh Ka See.(which mean nobody teach you).Another girl beside this kuai low is some chinese or vietnamese who act like Britney Spear,i just wanna say you look nice and please..don't act like you are some kind of kuai low mui(Britney spear) you are asian.be proud of it.I do, and i believe we malaysian do.You are also rude by the way.
And the other two young girl who claimed they are from canada(Proudly) and london or some kuai low country....yaya!!you look exactly from munbai or new dehli.Sure, you two come to my kitchen and ask me how i do my work,what ingredient i use,what stlye...blablabla...and when i mension BAKE you say ha!!!oooo...bake..don't act like you know.Please....you just act like someone very high class from OVERSEA cancelling order,take this for me take that for me,oh i don't wan't this i don't want that(You are causing our lunch to delay and my poor partner have to cycle to get your bloody bread).

Let me tell you about asian people like you who maybe went oversea for education(for only a few year),people like you learn shit and pour back to our own continent.Disgrace.I think you don't even DARE to ask for a glass of water back at your KUAI LOW country cafe(if they let you think you belong there).Here in malaysia we eat casually in tim sum cafe,kopi tiam,cafe,mamak store or mumbai cafe.we chat with the boss there as we are friends and we are proud of that.And pity you don't deserved that,Because you choose to be Kuai LOw tiruan.A lot of real High Class real oversea people came to penang and places like amelie with respect and they are happy to be here,for that i salute them.Not you 4, cause U SUCK!


Sorry again our dear customer of Amelie,we will do better next time.

thanks(feeling better now)

Hung

9 comments:

  1. Hi Hung,

    I just saw your blog today. You might not remember but I am one of your lucky patrons who were there on that day to celebrate my birthday. I would like to thank you and your partner for such a nice and hospitable meal.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me tell u this...never let this ppl let you down. I got the greatest happiness in your lil quaint shop. My frens even told me that they had never seen me smile like that before. I don't know, maybe it is b'cos you people are the greatest & most authentic & gracious person I had seen.

    My utmost salute to you & Y :) for the courage, for the inspiration, for the hospitality, for the hard work, for the effort, for all in the world, brought the greatest happiness to me. I learnt humility from you all seriously. I felt so humbled by you all.

    Rmber to tkcr, my blessings & support will always be with you all.

    Keep up the good work

    Kai Xin

    ReplyDelete
  3. agree wif u~
    dun giv d person 2 make u emo~
    always support u all ~
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey..i went to ur cafe this moring with my family..ur food is awhsome!!!
    loves the bagel sandwich..
    and i loved my pasta...
    DUN CARE WAT TTHE PERSON SAID...UR FOOD IS AWHSOME AND YUMMY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hung: I was at your cafe with Reese and Mark last Sunday for coffee. Your place is lovely and quaint. It reminded me of some cosy Parisian cafe. I didn't have coffee but a grape lassi - the first time I had a grape lassi I think! Odd but refreshing. It is always the Kuay Low Tiruan that always makes the most noise. Real people don't act big or obnoxious. The fakers do. Anyway, I will be back to try some of your food. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. saw your blog from someone. ;-) Like ur cafe and plan to hav a visit when i visit penang in may. Cant wait for it. ;-)

    It is feel upset sometimes when meet such customer. Btw, gambateh! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. 你好!
    我是香港飲食男女雜誌旅遊記者Ben。
    我將會於五月十日,到檳城採訪一個關於檳城喬治市的老故事。看了你的網頁,知道你們都愛檳城,特別是老故事。故,希望找你談談檳城的老店。

    關於是次的採訪,我們希望找些老的店像茶店廣泰來、美馨等、一些新復修的地方像clove hall、和一些老手藝如美星理髮店等去介紹。若有其他資料,請你也告訴我吧!你們的故事也很有趣,很想了解多一點你的故事,可以多告訴我嗎?

    忘了介紹我們的雜誌。我們旅遊的故事,七成是有關於當地吃的,籍著吃的環境和文化,去介紹一個地方。另外的三成,就是有關地方的文化、歷史等介紹。不是那種打著「xx帶你遊xx」旗號的文章,而是想借著一些當地人、事和物,去介紹一個地方的生活。

    希望你能幫忙幫忙!謝謝!

    香港飲食男女旅遊記者
    Ben
    電話/ +852 2990 7733/ +852 9491 2462

    Incase the Chinese words can’t be displayed; I rewrite the email in English.

    Dear sir,

    This is Ben form Eat and Travel Weekly Hong Kong. We are planning to have a story about Georgetown Penang from 10/5-17/5/11. I’m write to request for information.

    For the theme of my 20+ pages story, I’m looking for some heritage stories . It’s glad that if you could provide some more information about the living style inside Georgetown. Of course, I’m interested to know more about your cafe, and would like to ask if there be any chance to have interview with you during my stay? Look forward to your reply.

    Regards,
    Ben Leung Hok Man
    Travel reporter of Eat and Travel Weekly
    +852 2990 7733 / +852 9491 2642

    About Eat & Travel Weekly

    Since its launch in 1997, Eat & Travel Weekly has established itself as the most influential, authoritative and user-friendly magazine of food, travel and lifestyle in Hong Kong. It is the first weekly magazine to specialize in featuring food and travel, and is highly reputed with its rich variety of food and travel stories, credible restaurant reviews as well as refined and lively visual presentation.

    The reader

    Eat & Travel Weekly reaches a very wide spectrum of readership aged from 18 to 45, and the circulation per week amounts to about 180,000. Research shows that a number of them are affluent young professionals with high spending power, they are passionate about looking for fine-quality food, they keep planning to explore attractive destinations for holidays, and in general, they are very concerned about upgrading their quality of life.

    Travel

    What keeps impressing the readers is our thematic approach for destinations, which enables a very in-depth study of local food cultures. From metropolitan cities like Tokyo, Paris, London, Yew York to hideaway escapes like Bali, Crete, Tasmania, the Seychelles to destinations off the beaten track like Ethiopia, Iceland, Arizona and East Timor, the magazine always succeed in giving a silhouette of local ambiance and a comprehensive picture of their daily life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Today I watch the story of Amelie Cafe on Channel 8, Mediacorp. "Taste with Jason". Suddenly I found a reason to visit Penang!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got to know about this little café through a tv show that aired last night and I'm very interested to visit this place when I go back to Penang next week:) I'm looking forward to tasting your good food.

    ReplyDelete